zondag 11 oktober 2015

D&C 27 and a 'girls' week

I'm a bit later then 'normal' with my entry, because this has been quite a busy week. Kees went to UK on Wednesday to 'meet' his new grandson (Jacob, over 10 pounds) who was born on Wednesday evening and he will stay there until coming Wednesday.
In this week I made a lot of appointments with friends; for dinner, lunch and shopping. So, a 'girls' week. Yesterday I went shopping and found myself a winter-jacket that gives me a 'zentangle' feeling:


Now to the challenge, that's what you come her for:
This week the letters R, K and I were the lucky ones.

I chose:

Ragz by Christina Vanderlist
Knot Ritz by Cheryl Cianci (love that one!)
Kelp by Nancy Domnauer
ING by Zentangle
and
Ixorus by Zentangle (I like my tangleation on this one)


I liked working on this tile a lot. The tile I used was colored with my new light purple ink and I love it.

By following this link you will see what other tanglers did and also how you yourself can participate.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog, I hope you will take the time to leave a comment (or even more to become a follower) that will help me learn more.
I will try to comment to every one that did sent in an entry!

Blessed Be!
Annemarie

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Annemarie, I love this color purple too :) :) I went to look for Knot Rickz too and I love the way you have used it here ... it is so beautiful ... I have now put it in my tangles to try board after seeing it here :) Lovely!! Thank you for joining in!!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/10/my-diane-caroliens-r-k-i-challenge-entr

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The coat does remind me of zentangling!
    Love the purple in this one. Kind of a zingy look to this one! :)
    Enjoy your girls week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Actually I like to visit the blogs for the bits of news too, so I enjoyed reading about your girls week. How clever to find a Zentangle coat, it looks nice and warm too. Lovely airy tile, you did a great job with RIK

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ja, zo krijg je de week wel om👍😄toch ook eens leuk he, vrouwenweekje met alles wat erbij hoort en een mooie jas gescoord. Hij heeft inderdaad op zentangle gelijkende patroontjes erin. Erg mooi.
    Je tile vind ik ook mooi, vooral inderdaad de ixorus op deze manier en de Knot Rickz en uiteraard net dat beetje paars of lila erin. Prachtig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Absolutely beautiful tile with lovely colour and contrast! Wonderful jacket, too!
    Hugs, Annette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen